2018 - resident bread & pastry baking courses
$2950 per week per person, double occupancy; $300 per person each additional day. Prices are per person. All prices and services are subject to confirmation. The price includes the following accommodation:
- Breakfast, food made with any cooking lesson, several lunches and dinners as indicated
- Visit to local market
- Wood fired oven pizza dinner
- Tour of the cave paintings at Pech Merle
- Dinner on an Island in the Village
- An unforgettable dinner celebration in your private garden
- A bakers apron and hat to use when baking and
- A handbook filled with the recipes, maps, and useful information, including common french phrases.
Classes by request for non-residents
For students not staying at Maison d’Être, classes will be open on a space-available basis and will include the recipes of the day and the same amenities as the resident cooks.
terms & conditions
A deposit of $1000 per person is required eight weeks in advance. Full payment is due by six weeks in advance. Major credit cards and checks accepted. Reservations are not accepted without a deposit.
Pilgrims au Pain reserves the right to withdraw or modify our courses at any time. In circumstances where we are unable to provide the course booked, we will return all monies paid or offer an alternative course.
Rates exclude alcohol, airfare, bike rental. Rooms are double occupancy and may have shared bath.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our resident bread & pastry baking courses.