Upcoming resident bread & pastry baking courses
Live for a week in France’s Favorite Village, medieval St Cirq Lapopie in Southwest France. Stay in Maison d’Être, a 15th century home surrounded by a magical village that has been protected from the passage of time.
Learn baking and pastry techniques from our professional baker, Pat Hains. Using the ancient bread oven at Maison d’Être, you will create your own journey as Pilgrims au Pain.
OCTOBER 6, 2018 - OCTOBER 13, 2018
PRICE & ACCOMMODATION
$2950 per week per person, double occupancy; $300 per person each additional day. Prices are per person. All prices and services are subject to confirmation. The price includes the following accommodation:
- Breakfast, food made with any cooking lesson, several lunches or dinners as indicated
- Transportation to and from the Cahors train station
- Visit to local markets
- Tour of the cave paintings at Pech Merle
- Tour and lunch at Chateau Couanac
- An unforgettable dinner celebration in your private garden with live local music and dancing
- A bakers apron and hat to use when baking and
- A handbook filled with the recipes, maps, and useful information, including common french phrases.
Rates exclude alcohol, airfare, bike rental. Rooms are double occupancy and may have shared bath.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A deposit of $1000 per person is required eight weeks in advance. Full payment is due by six weeks in advance. All major credit cards and checks accepted. Please contact us for alternate payment methods. Reservations are not accepted without a deposit.
Pilgrims au Pain reserves the right to withdraw or modify our courses at any time. In circumstances where we are unable to provide the course booked, we will return all monies paid or offer an alternative course.